Wondering what are the best Visual voicemail apps for Android in 2019? If you are looking for the answer to this question then you are at the right place before we proceed to best visual voicemail apps for android we need to know exactly:
What Exactly is Visual Voicemail?
Well in simple words, a visual voicemail is a simple voice message that you can receive and send to your contacts and before I answer in detail, let me talk about some related facts to the topic. The Internet is advancing our lives so rapidly, in just one decade we have moved forward so insanely. Especially in telecommunications advancement, the internet has played a heroic role. In present, we can’t even think about to live without internet, Yes I know that even feels terrible. Coming to my main point, I would explain the importance of telecommunication along with today’s best communicating services. Email is used to be the first priority in some last years, but now it has changed to Voice mails, Google itself now improving the voice telecommunication ways.
Whether you are sending messages to someone or searching something on Google, now it’s developing from text to Voice. A very good example of it is Google Assistant, Yes, you probably familiar with Google Assistant already, it is a first AI assistant introduced by Google. You can ask questions, search specific terms, find solutions, and get your locations, all with the help of your voice commands. That’s how the internet is going to work in the future. Yes, in future, the text will go down, but voice commands work.
In this post, I am going to talk about Best visual voicemail Apps for Android along with solutions of some glitches related to visual voicemail Voicemail apps. I will try my best to explain each and everything with detailed as much as I can. You will find almost all the relevant information regarding voice mail and voice mail apps as well. So don’t worry if you are facing some errors about voicemail apps or you are interested to discover best voicemail apps for android, Androidies has covered you already!
- 1 What are the Best Visual Voicemail Apps for Android?
- 2 Is there a Charge for Visual Voicemail?
- 3 Best Voicemail App for Android 2019
- 3.1 1- Google Voice
- 3.2 2- HulloMail – Best visual voicemail Message
- 3.3 3- Pinger is Free visual voicemail App for Android
- 3.4 4- Verizon visual voicemail App
- 3.5 5- Sprint Voicemail App
- 3.6 6- InstaVoice is Best Visual Voicemail App for Android 2019
- 3.7 7- YouMail is Best Visual Voicemail App for iPhone
- 3.8 8- Libon
- 3.9 9- Visual Voicemail Plus is Business Voicemail App
- 4 “Android Voicemail App Missing”
- 5 How do I Get my visual voicemail on Android?
- 6 “Visual Voicemail Verizon is not Working”
- 7 “Verizon Voicemail Setup”
- 8 How to Make Calls go Straight to Voicemail Android?
- 9 So Whats you Choice in all these visual voicemail apps?
What are the Best Visual Voicemail Apps for Android?
Android phones have drastically developed their features. From last some years, Android Smartphones have made it easier to telecommunicate over the internet. If we specifically talk about visual voicemail apps, then there is none other than Android and iPhone. Just tap on the screen and speak as much as you want, and that’s it!
I personally do not believe that there could be another way that would be easier of it. You speak, it’s delivered, that’s how its work. It’s not less than magic, after all, your voicemail is pretty kind of magic incantation indeed. Aabra Ka Daabra… “Your visual voicemail has been sent successfully”. Just kidding…
Anyways, voicemails apps for android are something you all need. Here I am going to talk about handpicked best voicemail apps for android. Stay with me!
Is there a Charge for Visual Voicemail?
Well that depends, if you are asking about visual voicemail apps, then 90 percent not, Yes its free often. But when we come on Mobile services, like Verizon then they might charge a particular fee for each month of voicemail serving.
Best Voicemail App for Android 2019
Here is a list of best voicemail apps for android with complete details.
1- Google Voice
Previously, I have mentioned about Google Assistant, this is kind of Google Assistant, Google Voice is a free voicemail app for Android. Google Voice will give you a specific unique phone number which will cover your all phone numbers that you need. And you can use your existing number as well. So this is the best solution for getting a new and unique number for using as a voicemail. Besides it’s easy to use interface, Google Voice provides the ability to make a backup of your all voicemails without any storage limit. In fact, you can use this backup on any of your Android devices, and start using your new Voicemail anywhere.
2- HulloMail – Best visual voicemail Message
HulloMail is another very simple and free voicemail app for Android and iPhone, although it has paid a subscription too. But using a free version is also very helpful only some ads are annoying. Just check your voicemails on the main screen that will show your last received voicemails instantly. You can playback your voicemails and record new one easily. Very simple user interface plus many features. HolluMail is one of the best android voicemail apps.
3- Pinger is Free visual voicemail App for Android
Pinger is the best and free visual voicemail app for smartphones, not only android it complies with iOS and other OS as well. Pinger is providing an extremely easy interface and all mobile OS compatibility. Its just plug n play type apps, install it from Google play store and use it straight the way. Overall Pinger is one of best voicemail app for Android.
4- Verizon visual voicemail App
Verizon is well-known US Telecommunication Company serving since April 4, 2000. Verizon serves the wireless communication devices and mobile phone network. It is the largest company in the United States which is serving quality. So as of its long-term experience in telecommunication, Verizon understands the demand of a voicemail greatly.
Verizon is providing a voicemail app regardless of its Mobile network service. The app allows you to send and receive voicemails along with recording option that in my perception is very important for today communicating systems. Verizon also serving a group chat feature that you can send and receive voicemails in the form of groups. The app is all mobile operating system friendly.
5- Sprint Voicemail App
Sprint voicemail app is the best in its own, though it is not compatible with Android OS but have comprehensive features which are delivering via this voicemail app. Sprint Communication is one of the best telecommunication company in the market. The best part is a free version has no ads at all.
6- InstaVoice is Best Visual Voicemail App for Android 2019
The very first reason that Instavoicer is on number 3rd in the list of best voicemail apps for Android is its Android-friendly interface, it seems that I have specially built for Android OS as the way it works on Android OS. It has a similar feature as Google Voice has, you can use voice mail on multi numbers as you want. And you know what? Whenever somebody calls me or send me a voicemail, it often happens to me that my contacts receive a message that “Voicemail is full”, so if you have faced a situation similar to me, then surely this app is for you.
7- YouMail is Best Visual Voicemail App for iPhone
YouMail is the best voicemail app for iPhone, An robotic call blocker that has turned into a visual voicemail app has something you should try. YouMail has first introduced as an automatic call blocker 10 years ago, the company then after the success of robocall blocker, has launched its visual voicemail app for Android. With the storage capacity of 100 visual voicemails, the apps contain the feature to keep the whole record of voicemails by exact time and date. And as it was a spam call blocker, so that feature is still in the new app, if a spammer caller calls you and once YouMail detects its data in its database, the spammer is going to be blocked simply. That’s a really cool extra feature along with Visual Voicemail.
What if you can send your voice as a text? Yes that makes Libon the best voicemail app for Android, Libon is providing a wonderful feature through which you can send your voice as a written text, that’s really impressive. Classy interface and really user-friendly feature, any person can easily use their app and its cool features without any pro skills.
9- Visual Voicemail Plus is Business Voicemail App
Visual Voicemail Plus is a business voicemail app, that’s why it has a too old interface. The interface looks like a vintage voicemail app. But besides this drawback Visual Voicemail Plus has all the thing that a good voicemail app should have, this app lets you send voicemail along with fax feature, I know a fax is an old option but as I described earlier, it has an old-school interface. One of the best features that come out from this app is, it automatically playbacks the voicemails once you hold your phone up in the air near your ear. Overall Visual Voicemail Plus is not behind from popular voicemail apps for android.
So that’s the all best voicemail apps for Android and iPhone as well. I hope now you can find the best app for your smartphone after reading my article, but its not ends here, I have something more for you, as I often receive emails and comments about voicemail glitches, especially some most common errors that often occur in voicemail apps like, android voicemail app missing, Verizon voicemail app not working, Verizon visual voicemail discontinued, Verizon visual voicemail not working and sprint voicemail app not working are included. So I thought to mentions some of the solutions here with my post. So if you are infected by any of these errors then let me help out you.
Let’s start with :
“Android Voicemail App Missing”
Okay, this is the most common error that people get about Voicemail app, no need to worry we are here to give you a hand. Let’s try some simple steps for the solution for this glitch.
- Most of the time you will get your visual voicemail back bu just pressing a key “1” for a while, if it doesn’t solve then we have another way.
- Go to Google Play store and search for the “Sprint visual voicemail app”. Install it will show your voicemail icon on Android. If the problem persists then come down.
- This method should work 100 percent, all you have to do is, Tab on the home screen for a while, when the “Add to Home Screen” appears, Tap on Shortcuts and then on Application and wait for a while. Now scroll down and find Voicemail and tap it. You should have your voicemail icon again back on Home screen.
How do I Get my visual voicemail on Android?
- Go to phone dialer
- Tab and hold key 1 until your phone go for voicemail
- Type your voicemail password if you have and hit ok.
- Reach to the mailbox and now press 3 for Advanced options.
- Now press 2 and start recording your voicemail greeting.
- When you completed the recording press # to end it.
- Your voicemail is successfully set up.
“Visual Voicemail Verizon is not Working”
Most of the time is usually a bug in the app, and after an update, to newer or older version the problem simples solved. But if it still there then you should try this.
- Uninstall the existing Verizon voicemail app and delete all the caches of it and reinstall it.
- A factory reset may help you out.
- Try to remove SD card, sometimes a faulty SD card slowdowns or even stop apps to running properly.
“Verizon Voicemail Setup”
- Go to the phone dialer and press “VM” or “86”
- And now go for a call on “VM” or “86”
- Now pre-recorded tutorial will guide you about the rest of the process and that is pretty easy.
- That’s all, your Verizon Voicemail Setup is completed.
How to Make Calls go Straight to Voicemail Android?
- Go to Phone Dialer.
- Now press on the keypad to open it.
- Now tap on the menu ( on very left or right side three dots)
- Now you will see three options there one is “Speed dial” two is “People” and third will “Setting”.
- Tap on Setting, then on “Call Barring” now select Call rejection. It will show further two options.
- Auto reject Mood
- Auto Reject List
- From the above two options select “Auto Reject List”.
- Add a particular number in the Auto Reject List and then enable it.
- Save changes and exit.
So Whats you Choice in all these visual voicemail apps?
So today we have learned so many things under one roof, we have learned about What is the visual voicemail app for Android? And we have discussed best visual voicemail apps for Android and we have targeted some usual errors and find their solutions. If you like my hard work kindly don’t hesitate to give me feedback, and if you want to know a solution to your problem then you can ask me in the comment box. Until next time, stay blessed.